Moringa powder is amazing! Take a look at the leaves, pods, and beautiful flowers from our own Moringa Tree here at our Dirt yard! Though the powder in the picture was purchased, if you have a Moringa Tree you can harvest fresh leaves like these to create your own Moringa powder at home!
If you’re interested in Moringa powder, consider that it can be beneficial in many ways, as it “has antifungal, antiviral, antidepressant, and anti-inflammatory properties.” Also, please take in consideration that “people taking medication should consult a doctor before taking moringa extract.”
Source: Medical News Today: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319916.php
Check out some more info on the “claimed nutritional value of Moringa:
– One half cup of cooked leaves contains the daily recommended amount of Vitamins A and C.
– One half cup of pods (raw) contains the recommended daily amount of Vitamin C.
– One ounce of raw leaves contains the recommended daily amount of Vitamin C.
– Ounce per ounce it contains 6 to 7 times the amount of Vitamin C as orange juice.
– Moringa leaves contain 3 to 5 times more beta-carotene than carrots.
– 3 ounces of Moringa powder contains more than 10 times the recommended daily amount of Vitamin E.
– Ounce per ounce Moringa leaves contain over 3 times the iron as found in spinach or roast beef.
– Moringa leaves contain 3 times the amount of potassium as bananas.
– Ounce per ounce Moringa leaves contain 4 times the amount of calcium found in milk.
– Moringa Oleifera leaves and pods contain 90+ nutrients, 46 antioxidants, and 36 anti-inflammatory compounds.
– Researchers are calling it the most nutrient rich plant on earth.”
Source: Moringa Tree of Life: https://moringatreeoflife.com/%E2%80%8Bnutritional-info